In the News
Angelenos Against Gridlock has been widely featured in most major Los Angeles media outlets, as well as in the national & international press.
A few highlights of press coverage that our work has led to include:
- Bloomberg News
- Business Insider
- ABC’s Good Morning America
- LA Daily News
- Los Angeles Times (front page)
- The Huffington Post
- CBS2 & KCAL9
- The Next Web
- Ars Technica
Additional, Older News Highlights:
Los Angeles Daily News Op-Ed:
In this op-ed from the Sunday Daily News, “Keeping ‘underground’ elements at bay: safety on the Red Line,” we explore safety issues and look at ideas from other cities.
Huffington Post op-eds:
- In The Huffington Post, we explore on the future of rail connections to LAX by looking at how other world class cities connect to their airports.
- Another HuffPost blog post explores bike safety on the road. A serious issue of great importance.
Los Angeles Business Journal op-eds:
- Our LA Business Journal op-ed revisits the benefits of high-speed rail.
- Read another earlier op-ed on the benefits of the Wilshire/Rodeo subway station for Beverly Hills in the LA Business Journal.
Los Angeles Streetsblog
In this guest column at Los Angeles Streetsblog, we explore lessons from London on the role the locations of markets (like LA’s new Fresh & Easy Express) can have for making transit more friendly to riders.
Metro’s The Source blog
Metro’s excellent blog, The Source, covers our suggestion to BikeStation that they expand further in Los Angeles.